Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve grille badging

KARTAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Commodore VE SV6
double sided tape.. lol.. and is this bloke serious about the black bonnet protector? ill pass if so.. dont likem :)

revinR1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Cheers.Thats what I thought but wasn`t certian. Might even look at getting one made as a sticker yet ???

HUX 90

POSION VE SS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SS UTE
Where do you buy Ziggys grille's from?

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
You can contact Ziggy at Hi Torque in Brisbane. He also has a profile on the Brisbane Commodore Car Club forum.

ssv-redline-albums-ssv-badge-picture117283-ssv-badge-custom.jpg

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
With a lot of people trying to hide the holden emblem on the grill I don't seem to understand why someone can't just make a plain honeycombe replacement grill (without the circle in the middle). There are Chev grills etc, why not a plain one. I think that would sell like hotcakes.. I know I'd buy one...

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
With a lot of people trying to hide the holden emblem on the grill I don't seem to understand why someone can't just make a plain honeycombe replacement grill (without the circle in the middle). There are Chev grills etc, why not a plain one. I think that would sell like hotcakes.. I know I'd buy one...
Me too ...

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
apparently Ziggy, the guy that made the grille inserts, was saying the tooling involed in making up a full honeycombe mesh grille was going to cost $25,000 so it wasnt really a profitable venture hence why no one has made one

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
If anyone knows its ziggy. perhaps the only option is to paint the lion the same matt black as the grill. Woudl save having to mess arounf cutting the disc out and replacing it with something else. Definitely cheaper too.

Mitch089

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Quick question on ziggy's badges... my SV6 stainless badge has fallen off the plastic behind it, what would be best to stick it back on so it doesnt come off again? Luckily a mate found it before it came off completely this time.