Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE HSV Maloo Fog Light

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
Thanks guys, both links were awesome for parts but didnt have the foglights that i could see, but i have emailed both to make sure i didnt miss it or to see if they can get the part in.

Yeh the lights look brilliant, much better than the photo shows, i generally just run them on white DRL style as almost all colours are illegal while driving, comes with a controller to easily change between saved setttings though, i really want to run red for the red car but ive read its illegal, if i ever get pulled over for a breath test i may just ask the next cop if he would book me for it if i were driving.

You'd get done for any other colour just like if you had a different colour for your lights above your back number plate.

Sucks, red would like sick.

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Yeh i assumed so, so i stuck with the white DRL style

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Can't help getting a new fog light but what I can recommend is if you can find a set of walkinshaw fog light protectors going cheap, grab them. They are worth their weight in gold.

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
thanks, if i find the replacement i will grab a set

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
So the replacement fog light was $175 from Holden but i have no other choice and the Walkinshaw covers are nowhere to be seen and apparently unavailable now :(

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Yeah they are unavailable now. I have seen a few sets on eBay going for obscene prices.