Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Rear Diffuser

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
I'm hoping it's not too hard to mod. If it is I'll end up finding someone on here who will buy it.

It's not hard but is fidly. A dremel is your friend.

As for fitting a calais, I don't believe so

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes I am surprised it fits the LWB as well. Based on that, maybe it does fit the Calais. My answer to that question was based on the Calais bar being different.

As for fitting there is a good how to in the link above. But basically, the plastic tags that hold it to the rear bar are in different spots to the SS/SV6 one. You basically trim these. There is also a hole that needs to be drilled on the bottom. As I also mentioned above we decided not to completely remove one of thags and instead dremel a new slot in the rear bar

sersev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais v 6.0
Cheers Bonners, you know if holden stock them or best bet is holmart?

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Your local should be able to get them. Don't be fooled by pricing either. We have bought 6 now and paid $40 each for first two and then $55 for recent two

Be warned. As this is a mod, the fit is not perfect (but good enough). Some of them start to sag. Hence why I have done it twice

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Be warned. As this is a mod, the fit is not perfect (but good enough). Some of them start to sag. Hence why I have done it twice

This is why I've held off doing mine. Although it looks great from far away, I couldn't handle it not being perfect.

Nikk_90

TINBUM
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
before.jpg
before
after.jpg
after

sorry about the pics. they werent taken specifically for this

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Your local should be able to get them. Don't be fooled by pricing either. We have bought 6 now and paid $40 each for first two and then $55 for recent two

Whered you get one for that price, i can only find them at holmart and ebay for $70-$75 and when you say sag where does it sag, i was all keen till i read that!!!!!!

Cheers:beer chug::beer chug: