Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Rear Diffuser

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
I'll see if I can get one for you although I am in Brisbane.

It sags a little in the middle. I have some suggestions to help stop it and will write them up

Mitch089

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I've put this on my car and if you do the job properly it wont sag very much at all (barely noticeable). You just gotta drill a hole in the tabs in the right spot and put a clip through it and it should be fine. Definitely looks much cleaner

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
I'll see if I can get one for you although I am in Brisbane.

It sags a little in the middle. I have some suggestions to help stop it and will write them up

Thanks!! PM me with details!!!

deanobhoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
Whered you get one for that price, i can only find them at holmart and ebay for $70-$75 and when you say sag where does it sag, i was all keen till i read that!!!!!!

Cheers:beer chug::beer chug:

Mate, here's a copy of a post i put on Street Commodores.

This is the part number 92213320, you should get it from your local dealer for between $50 - $60, don't pay the $80+ that Holmart are asking.

yes there is a bit of cutting as the tabs on the G8 diffuser don't line up with our bumper, some folk trim the clips on the diffuser but i thought it was weakening the clips so i dremeled out the holes in the bumper to suit the diffuser.

There have been some sagging issues with some but i sussed out how to make it fit tight on mine, once it's fixed on i cut 2 lengths of 18mm square dowel from Bunnings 400mm long, painted them matt black and from under the car (with the mufflers removed, you need to do this) jammed them in the gap along either side of the towbar section, the gap between the diffuser and the bumper is what's causing the sagging, block it up and hey presto! fixed.

There is a big thread on LS1 forum if you're still interested.

Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Exactly what I did

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Mate, here's a copy of a post i put on Street Commodores.

This is the part number 92213320, you should get it from your local dealer for between $50 - $60, don't pay the $80+ that Holmart are asking.

yes there is a bit of cutting as the tabs on the G8 diffuser don't line up with our bumper, some folk trim the clips on the diffuser but i thought it was weakening the clips so i dremeled out the holes in the bumper to suit the diffuser.

There have been some sagging issues with some but i sussed out how to make it fit tight on mine, once it's fixed on i cut 2 lengths of 18mm square dowel from Bunnings 400mm long, painted them matt black and from under the car (with the mufflers removed, you need to do this) jammed them in the gap along either side of the towbar section, the gap between the diffuser and the bumper is what's causing the sagging, block it up and hey presto! fixed.

There is a big thread on LS1 forum if you're still interested.

Australian LS1 and Holden Forums

So basically, you don't actually fix the sag, you just plug up the gap? I know you said you painted them black, but can you see the square dowel from the back of the car? Got any up close pics?

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Thanks guys, rang me dealer will have in a few days, $65.00
Pint of pale ale to you all !! :beer chug::beer chug::beer chug::beer chug:

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
I still think that's too much. But only by $10 so I wouldn't be stressed and I'm glad you're happy

It just spins me out that this big item is only $60 but the EGR made front lip spoiler is like $250

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
just purchased my diffuser this arvo, havent got it out of the box yet, wont have time to install it for awhile..

but anyone wanting to buy one the price has gone up... i went in and asked for the specific part number, he went and grabbed it came back and said $80. i told him i knew they were $65 (ish) he looked it up on the computer and what came up was a diagram for the rear grill insert for a E3 HSV bar, though abit of searching around found the right item and he told me yes it did used to be sold for $55 though has now gone up to $80.... i wasnt paying that though lol he gave it to me for the old price of $55 ;)

naki263

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden ve lumina
hey bro what rims are your rims there fully sick on that !!!