Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Seat Warmers

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Of course anything to make mine that little bit different LOL. Still trying to find some info on the G8 ST it’s the equivalent of the SS V Ute, as im sure that was planned to have heated seats aswell. Will see what I can dig up or what others can dig up for me. Want hold my breath this time

mie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ute
Seat warmers or a/c seats, bring it on! once you have them you won't go back.Australian summers on leather, for those who don't drive with window down and a wife beater on..................heaven

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Seat warmers or a/c seats, bring it on! once you have them you won't go back.Australian summers on leather, for those who don't drive with window down and a wife beater on..................heaven

lol - WTF is that all about???

Reaper

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
i have seat warmers in my truck ......and personally wouldnt want or need them in my car....but seat warmers dont only warm your arse they warm your back and kidneys and for someone who usually works in cold temps ....i think seat warmers would be a good addition to a $50,000 car considering there only a electric blanket....my opinion:thumbsup: