Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series 2 2016 Map update SD Card

FOKX

Senile Delinquent
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Sportwagon
Hi all,

I have just spent the most frustrating time trying to get hold of a 2016 Map update SD card. Called on all and sundry that deals with Holdens here in Adelaide with no result. I have just got off the phone with Holden HQ in Vic after being given the biggest run around and was told that the series 2 IQ units are no longer supported and they are unwilling to say who the manufacturers of the IQ unit were so that I can approach them direct. Can anyone help getting a map update SD card?
Holden are definitely not doing themselves any favours or bolstering faith in the brand!
Cheers

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Hi all,

I have just spent the most frustrating time trying to get hold of a 2016 Map update SD card. Called on all and sundry that deals with Holdens here in Adelaide with no result. I have just got off the phone with Holden HQ in Vic after being given the biggest run around and was told that the series 2 IQ units are no longer supported and they are unwilling to say who the manufacturers of the IQ unit were so that I can approach them direct. Can anyone help getting a map update SD card?
Holden are definitely not doing themselves any favours or bolstering faith in the brand!
Cheers
I used to sell copies of SD card on eBay and inevitably busted as a Pirate, cease and sexist came from Sensis, a data division of Telstra.
Can rake through for more owner details if you wish, but database format holds key for future updates.
There are common fields to maps provided free or freely available, a little bit of massaging and translation is all.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
I should be able to acquire a copy, will report back.

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
After a lot of let’s say stuffing around I was able to get the latest updates for the wm which are 2017-2018 ,quite a step up from the original 2010 maps originally installed I must say,wasn’t to bad cost wise either,

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
After a lot of let’s say stuffing around I was able to get the latest updates for the wm which are 2017-2018 ,quite a step up from the original 2010 maps originally installed I must say,wasn’t to bad cost wise either,

From ????

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Can you tell me what the 4 digit map database version please.

MY11 maps start with 71, e.g. 7172

MY12 maps start with 76, e.g. 7606

MY13 maps start with 79, e.g. 7922

MY14 maps start with 82, e.g. 8217

MY15 maps start with 83, e.g. 8319

MY16 maps start with 84, e.g. 8418

Where to find.
Before completing a map update, ensure the vehicle does not already have the MY?? map by selecting “Nav Config” and then “System Information” on the radio.

Last edited: