Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss auto cabin boom

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I don't think very highly of you either, infact I can think of numerous ways of torturing you over an extended period of time in front of your parents so that they can also suffer for creating such a piece of crap but then I would go to prison and lucky for you I couldn't be bothered finding you and don't think your worth the jail time, infact any time, let alone the time it takes me to write this msg. Farewell you piece dog crap

I'm sensing some issues here. Is something currently happening in your personal life? Generally speaking, people will come onto the internet and speak this way do so because they do not feel strong or confident in reality. Are you feeling trapped at the moment? Is that why you feel the need to vent your angers in such a way?

13 11 14 - I would suggest calling that number. You have alot of anger, and they will help you.

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
My intention is not to be a "Winner" if you think like that you have already lost.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
My intention is not to be a "Winner" if you think like that you have already lost.

I don't think anyone is arguing that.

Though this does kind of make your earlier comment about not being a winner in a certain situation a bit pointless, doesn't it?

In related news, I didn't know it was school holidays!

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
Do you like beating around the bush? Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of sign language.

crackpot77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
ssv 6.0L
This is going to be fun when I'm bored, like right about now...

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
This guy, can he keep him for a while? Please?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
The way it works is I pay and he sends right? Where is it in that situation that I'm a winner? What if the item doesn't fit, has an issue where it is faulty or that there is a crack in one of the heads that for some reason he has not noticed but is an issue. What then? I suppose I send the item back right? At my cost, so I'm already out of pocket for paying for the item to be sent to me and me paying for it to be sent back... where is the logic in that and how is it that I'm winning? I'll be laying all my trust into someone I've met on a forum whom by all accounts all of his m8's say is genuine, but how do I know? I don't know him, it's business, there is no friendship in business. '

If the product is either defective or does not perform as described you have recourse under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. It's all set out there including what each parties rights and obligations are.

At my workplace the business bills it's clients and creates an account and the payment is received most likely in 3 months time, this is how it works when businesses are at work. Sorry but I would not risk any money on this type of situation in a forum and anyone who does shows poor judgement and is just asking for it.

If you are happy to run your business on 90 day accounts that is entirely up to you. I can assure you that *very* few businesses run 90 day trade (or any other) accounts. Normally they are sending things to their lawyers when accounts go unpaid over 90 days. I don't see anybody asking you to risk your money with NAAF (or anybody else for that matter) and you are entirely within your rights to take your business else where if you find any suppliers (lawful) terms of doing business un-palatable.

What I do find interesting is that I was having a conversation with Naaf but then I have so many other people jumping in on his behalf. Can't Naaf speak for himself? What is it, do you lot think he is going to give you a discount next time round shopping? Come on plzzz. The mature thing to do is stfu and let the person respond not have a bunch half witts splash out idiotic comments that reflect their low iq level :)

Public forum crackpot. Thats what happens.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I know who Tonkass is now... he got banned, did you ban him? What for cos he liked xforce exhausts?

I did as he has a filthy mouth and doesn't know how to behave.

I daresay won't be long before you join him if you don't drastically alter your attitude here.