Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS modifications

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Haha, i like the supercharger idea. I'll have a squiz and see what i can find. Preferably i'd like to keep it NA for road legality issues.

Is there anyway to make these things lose weight ??

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Rip out the interior, swap the suspension over for some top end coilovers, mild exhaust, carbon fibre panels- lol... it'll never weight the same as an evo - it's a big car after all. Properly engineered supercharger kits are legal. You can even get them with a warranty from Walkinshaw Performance - if you have the coin. They have a kit where you can drive in with a brand spankers ss and drive out with around 480kw and over 800NM. Hard to argue with that.

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
traction is always going to limit these on the quarter mile them 480kw jobs arnt much faster on the quarter but overtaking is a differnt story

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Yeh thats very true, it wouldn't be suss driving around with 300 wide tyres on the back with drag radials would it ?? Lol .

Im thinking still a very fun car with 330rw kw . Time will tell !!

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
I'm pretty sure you can't buy "X-Force" systems anymore, they have now become Rage... I could be wrong, but I swear I read it somewhere...

Oh well just so you know.

Ben

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Oh really , ok then . Maybe the guys just know what they've changed to cos i got a quote on a cat back 2.5" x force system today . Lol , who knows.

webby123

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss v
Haha fair enough .

So whats the general idea about cams anyway for the street ? What size gets what power ?? Roughly ofcourse.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
I know this is an old thread, so what did you end up doing webby? Did you look at an XR6 turbo as an alternative?