Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve ss performance upgrades

Azza160

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 2007
Hey Guys,

Its been a while but I am taking the next step and installing 1 7/8 Pacemaker Headers. The 2.5inch KPM catback has been great so far, although its a little quite, nice rumble at idle but once the revs get up its not barky enough. Im sure the headers will change that....I hope.

One other thing, at stock my VE SS L98 Auto only made 178 rwkw, the car has done 140,000 but that souned really low to me. After the vcm CAI, KPM 2.5inch catback and tune was done it hit 213 rwkw, not a bad gain but still very low for a VE 6.0lt.

Not sure why this is as the car drive great and feels powerful on the road. I hope the headers push the numbers up a bit, but everyone says ingore the numbers and its how the car drives that is important.

Let me know what you think

Talk soon

Longy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Ute
Just in reply to the comment about the XForce exhaust. I have a dual 3" XForce with XForce Headers and cats with an OTR and it is quiet on the road, once you give it a boot full it lightens up but cruising in 6th gear is fine :)

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Doh! thread dig, sorry.

DigNRig_1.jpg