Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS ute on LPG?

poweredbycng

Reaction score
mate i am not exaggerating those prices... here is wat we pay for our diesel!!!

Geezus, and I thought the $1.70 average that we have in Perth was high!!

Regards,
Dave

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
mate i am not exaggerating those prices... here is wat we pay for our diesel!!!
I took this photo 2 days ago wen i filled up my dads 200 series land cruiser... the price we pay is ****ed!!!
l_0df58eb61a3e87273f304eec758c778e.jpg

Why dont you check what you wrote initially below(carefully this time)...seriously exaggerated, the values in the photo are more like it. I take it you are a bit short on common cents...........LOL

LOL where you live that may be the case haha but where I live in WA LPG is $114.9 and 91 Octane is $186.9!!! its ****ed! not to mention I have to use at least 95 or 98 Octaine for my Clubby and that is even more expensive. last week diesel was over $213.4 a liter!

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
yea mate 2 days ago this was the price ($2.00) but the week before that it was even higher!!

I just didnt get a photo of the $213.4 price... when the price of fuel changes here where I live its always like between 11 to 16 cent differents like over night!! and gues what? more offen then not the price will go up... haha i ****ing hate it.

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
I just didnt get a photo of the $213.4 price... when the .

The reason you didnt get a photo of it was because it didnt happen, you were dreaming.:whistling........again,read what you post carefully...a hundred times.....:whistling

FPV 4 T

myspace.com/attakarrak
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
2008 VE HSV Clubsport R8.
The reason you didnt get a photo of it was because it didnt happen, you were dreaming.:whistling........again,read what you post carefully...a hundred times.....:whistling

ok mate i dont give a flying **** if you think im talking ****! when the price was higher then $2.00 I didnt take a photo (Coz why would I) and a week or so later when i seen the comment from you about me talking **** in my post I went back to take a photo just to prove to YOU that i was not talking ****!!! except the price just HAPPENED to come down a bit!!!!!!!!

chrisishere

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
jsut with converting a VE commodore to LPG.
when I picked up my VE commodore last year, was told that if I wanted LPG I'd pretty much have to wait 4 to 6 months since with the Alloytec engine, you can't convert one that was built just for petrol

something on the lines of that.

poweredbycng

Reaction score
jsut with converting a VE commodore to LPG.
when I picked up my VE commodore last year, was told that if I wanted LPG I'd pretty much have to wait 4 to 6 months since with the Alloytec engine, you can't convert one that was built just for petrol

Complete rubbish.

Regards,
Dave

chrisishere

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
considering Im starting to do a fair bit of driving now, anyone recommend a place in melbourne to take my VE Lumina to get converted?

poweredbycng

Reaction score
considering Im starting to do a fair bit of driving now, anyone recommend a place in melbourne to take my VE Lumina to get converted?

I'm not from Melbourne, so I can't give you any advice re: conversion shops, but I can give you some simple advice. Get SVI (no way out of it) and get one of the following kits: Impco-BRC Sequent 56, OMVL/Sprint gas Dream XXI-N, Tartarini SVI, Eurogas/Landi-Renzo Omegas. Avoid Prins/Parnell VSI like the plague.

Regards,
Dave