Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 aftermarket muffler

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
mine sound loud too but i guess im lucky not to get pulled over for the noise, just 1 time cause my car has ss badges and they wanted to see under the bonnet...

I'll make a video of my exhaust noise and post it here. It's been tuned to the noise i liked.

footy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SE 2010
might aswell put twin 20 inch milo tins on ur rice burner its never gonna sound like an 8

T

tommySV6Ute

The guy that did the RWC will probably tell you to #### off, I'm pretty sure they do not boroscope exhausts during their inspection. You need to take see if their was any warranty from the initial purchase for the x-force system and chase that up. Now you have removed it, it might be a bit harder to make a claim though.

Interested to see a video of the Perry setup, and a before/after dyno of the SS badge install.

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
Interested to see a video of the Perry setup, and a before/after dyno of the SS badge install.

:rofl2::clap::lmao::clap::thumbsup::yeah:

also, if you think your v6 sounds like an 8, you've obviously never owned or been around one... c'mon, seriously...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hey guys, this is a funny and sad story,

Yes.... Yes it is.

So basically now all i have to do is take the x-force mufflers to the mechanic that did the RWC and stick them in front of his face to show him that he didn't do a good enough check.
Hopefully he gives me a reasonable amount of money back for his mistake or i will have to go to vic roads after that.

What about your mistake in buying a car with a rusted out exhaust?? As long as the exhaust was quiet and not leaking when presented to the mechanic he was duty bound to pass it.

Reaper

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Sorry mate but no 6 sounds like an 8 just not happening in this life time, may have a nIce growl/ note but it's no 8 sorry

That would be good sv6 if u got a bid up how much it cost u ?

I used to think my old v6 sounded 8ish, then i got an 8 and realised how crap the 6 used to sound lol