Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SV6 Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
mate ive never raced around in it everyone that sees the car loves it and when at the shops people just stare at it

They are probably staring at you because you're different.

ve for lyf

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
oh yeah even when im in the passenger seat and an old man in driving it ?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Is the passenger side of the windscreen blacked out?

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
mate ive never raced around in it everyone that sees the car loves it and when at the shops people just stare at it

Because there's only about 20 thousand other actual ssv's on the streets of Australia.

I'm more saying that a lot of people will be turned off by the fact that the lights and spoiler have been changed, I know that I'd consider buying a stock one over this and save myself 5 grand even with these extras. The mods may 'increase' the value of the car, but it doesn't mean that anyone is willing to pay for it

ve for lyf

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
spoiler and lights wont decrease value thats just retarded. They come from the factory with a spoiler and the ss-v lights and rims are a visually pleasing upgrade making it more attractive over a stock example.
exacutally how will it decrese value when the spolier was a limited eddition item !? And lights make the car look good you cant tell me the car doesnt look good

ve for lyf

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
Because there's only about 20 thousand other actual ssv's on the streets of Australia.

I'm more saying that a lot of people will be turned off by the fact that the lights and spoiler have been changed, I know that I'd consider buying a stock one over this and save myself 5 grand even with these extras. The mods may 'increase' the value of the car, but it doesn't mean that anyone is willing to pay for it

why though this car is very good never trashed or hurt no accident very good service very clean the car is one of a kind !
how much do you think we can get for this ?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
It wont increase nor decrease value is the point. It just makes it look better than a standard one so may be the difference in them choosing yours or another.

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
why though this car is very good never trashed or hurt no accident very good service very clean the car is one of a kind !
how much do you think we can get for this ?

Put it this way, its the most expensive manual sv6 on carsales, if you were looking for a second hand car would you start from the most expensive or the cheapest?

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
I'd be taking off any badge that says its something that its not, so take them all off, as for the rest of them it depends whether you want to spend the money putting them on

Status
Not open for further replies.