Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve sv6 won't go over 152km/h

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
HA, you're probably right, been entertaining though.

I actually ignored the thread originally as I could see where it would go and it did but couldn't help myself when the hypocrites come out to play.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Then maybe you should clarify your statement instead of putting a smiley face emoji but yes I'm sure you must be a total angel....

Did I say I was an angel? All I can say is, you were the one caught hook, line and sinker by making assumptions

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Ohhh gosh, you got me...............

NOT

Last edited:

Westborn

Reaction score
Members Ride
West
Because encouraging those sorts of speeds on open roads is plain wrong
When they put the open speed backthey had less fatalitys and it was much easier to drive at a speed he/she was comfortable with made people more alert and not so tired on such long roads I wish the new government didn't change it Back makes the drive a lot harder

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
When they put the open speed backthey had less fatalitys and it was much easier to drive at a speed he/she was comfortable with made people more alert and not so tired on such long roads I wish the new government didn't change it Back makes the drive a lot harder

What would be deemed as comfortable for a driver? Nearly impossible to set a definative answer that would sit comfortably with everyone.....too many variables

I do agree with the possibility of higher speed limits on the open roads, to make trips less boring....Every couple of years I drive from S.A to QLD and I do find some stretches rather tiresome......I even got picked up doing 110 in a 100 zone near Goondoondawindi (spelling) in an old VK commodore....The area was a nice flat road, gentle bends, very little traffic in the afternoon, with 100 Kays between towns, yet the limit was 100 KPH.....Yes, I would say, the road would be suited to a 130 KPH limit with that car, without too much issue, however the powers to be deem it to be a 100 KPH zone.

The way things sit, they have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and worse of luck, not everyone agrees where that line is drawn

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
You all know the OP hasn't been back on this site since the 8 Nov 2016 ... :p

Just saying...