Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vehicle Modifications

thewheeldeal com au

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
minux, don't know if you've seen this before > Link

Something we put together directly relating to wheels & tyres. It covers all states and territories and has links on the last page to all of the relevant state and territory legislation. Take note of the section about the NCOP at the start.

mike_is_bored316

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS SERIES II
the victorian adr's dont answer my question as to if a maf-less otrcai passes or fails

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
I have a ve ss and have an air hammer cai looked everywhere and dont know if its legal to have it.
The filter is not boxed in its outside under where the original airbox was but looking at it from the engine bay u can not see it
Is it technical illegal
Cheers

SnyFrnt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
hi, i have a VZ calais and 2 weeks ago i put blue LED lights in the little side lights in the headlights, there just show lights not vision lights to see the road and i got pulled over tonight and got a defect note to change them... i have gone past so many cops and never been pulled over with them, i also got told when i got them fitted that you can have all colours but pink and red because it looks to much like the back of the car. if anyone can help me with this would be very helpful thanks.

DJ_Smak2003

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX GTS wannabe
I read in another thread that your not allowed blue and red cause blue and red are cop colours and also maybe not the colours of traffic lights lol cause there r stupid ppl on the road that will think your green little LED means floor it straight into the side of the car driving through the intersection

spacman

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN Calais
I have a 1991 VN (auto 3.8 litre), 1993 VR (auto 3.8 litre), 1994 VR (manual 5 litre), 1995 VR (auto 3.8 litre) and engine/gearbox from a 1990 VN auto. Any suggestions?

mjhVBhoonadore

Reaction score
Members Ride
1979 VB commodore
i just bought a SL VB commodore off an old lady yesterday for 850 dollars im looking to do it up. Just looking for peolpes oppinions on what to do first.... Its just the stock inline 6 engine

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
i just bought a SL VB commodore off an old lady yesterday for 850 dollars im looking to do it up. Just looking for peolpes oppinions on what to do first.... Its just the stock inline 6 engine

I'd be checking for any major rust first, you don't want to buy a whole new engine only to find your current one is held in place with the power of thought and remnants of what was a mount. Otherwise some pics and more info would help.

If you haven't yet you should post your ride here:
VB - VC - VH - VK

You will get more responses and ideas from here.

nuttz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
Will a 6hdd vs gearbox work in a vr ???

Will a 6hdd vs gearbox work in a vr