Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vf base model

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Looks like an enlarged Barina. Yuck. VF is a big no no for me. I didn't like the VE at first but it grew on me alot, won't be the same with the VF, pure ugly.

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
I dont mind it. Its more euro, and thats where trends seem to be headed.

bigballs69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv
front end is ok but the back end just doesn't suit it, i agree it looks like a barina

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Those taillights and headlights, no no no

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
yeah I still dont like the back at all, and I'd say that only the red one is a base model, the maroon and silver have too much chrome trim on the front of them and upgraded wheels to be base models. Conveniently they are all debadged at the rear except the actual Holden badge.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I've never really liked the look of the VE however having seen these pics, the VE is starting to look a whole lot better.

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
The solid red car in the first picture set certainly looks to be the base model(Omega) but without the tell tale badging.

The Burgundy metallic car (again unbadged) with the chrome trim and classy wheels is obviously the Calais model which has already been shown publicly and is a V8 if you picked the quad exhaust outlets. (The wheels on the burgundy car are identical to those on the Calais show car as are many other features).

Both the red and burgundy sedans pictured look like large "Holden Camrys" to me and would not look out of place with a Toyota badge. The sports models are definitely way better IMHO - at least from the side and front.