Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF MY15 about the car staying idle for a week or so

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I forgot to turn on my charger for the CV8Z and the battery was dead as a maggot so I could not unlock the doors but after 5 minutes of thinking I stole the battery from the car next to it (HQ GTS) and used this battery to back feed power back in the Z via the charging port and was able it open the doors.
All cars have there own power point next to them with the Projector charger next to the PP with a 200MM long lead and the DC lead is about 3M so all I do is under the wheel arch is the waterproof female connection point, lift to door and plug the battery charger end in. All cars have fuses for protection in case of a short but its just about impossible with these Male Female plugs. Both connectors are made by Duratech

the little charger I have has the facitlity to be mounted inside the engine bay Also has all the cables you need in the box.

I thought about it and decided not to.

This unit.

Projecta Battery Charger - 12 Volt, 1600mA - Supercheap Auto Australia

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
the little charger I have has the facitlity to be mounted inside the engine bay Also has all the cables you need in the box.
How cool ... you'd plug it in while people were watching, so you could tell 'em you had a plug-in hybribd V8 Commodore. :)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
How cool ... you'd plug it in while people were watching, so you could tell 'em you had a plug-in hybribd V8 Commodore. :)

savin' the environment with my V8 plugin.