Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF series 3 is coming Soon ?

HotdogNo1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSv Redline A6 W407
A New Car salesman from Holden called today. Trying to sell me a new VF series 11 redline. When I declined he then told me that a new VF series 3 will be coming out soon, by the end of the year. Does anyone know any more info about this new VF Series 3?:rofl2:

TA25

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV Redline (coming soon)
I like the idea of a VF3. Could give a greater point of difference and more collectible value over a 2017 plated VF2.

galaga2304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Series 3 as well? Should fit between my17 and end of production. !!

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
They'd have to be pretty stupid to throw a "series 3" in our face, after making a big song and dance about SII being the last one. Consider that VFII has been out for what, 9 months? Series III makes no sense, car salesman was probably talking about MY17.

dah_man_ben

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Mazda 6
You'd wanna hope that Series 3 or MY17 gets released with some compelling upgrades, at the bare minimum, a new MyLink that isn't so crap... I want to upgrade my Series I before Commodore is gone forever (as we know it) but just cannot see the point yet when the only difference is the motor. If there ain't no update, I'll be sticking with mine until I find it time to move onto something else (Tesla perhaps? Haha)... I've owned Commodores my whole life. RIP

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
No way we'll see any meaningful updates to last a mere 12 months, it'll be parts bin stuff like TPMS and MRC, HUD and nav on core models, some revised colour choices, maybe a new wheel design for the Redline as the rest of the range already received new wheels for SII. Apart from that I expect VFII is done, they did a hell of a job, are people really asking for more?