Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SSV Series 2 - Blackout Packs - Does anyone have any pics?

VF Redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
dont want to dampen the happiness but take your car back to the dealer, that black holden badge on the rear is in the wrong spot

To me it looks like it should be rotated a few degrees clockwise. The bottom of the lions main should be about the same height as the world, not it's paw. Compare it to the front.
Definitely take it back.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Just take it off. It would look so much better without it.

OSH1360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
How did you go? Did you pick up your car?

yeah picked mine up. verry happy with it. looks really good. this is all ive got atm, just taken with my phone..

over the coming week ill try get more photos and maybe even start up a build thread.

ve safari

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR, VE SV6
Have you had it lowered Osh? Looks sweet!

OSH1360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
What mods have you got planned

Might do a few cosmetic changes like wrapping the roof and mirrors in a gloss black. performace exhaust and extractors. otr and give it a tune. wouldnt mind some 20" vossen rims either. wont be going all out crazy, just bits here and there.

VinnieLS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Commodore SSV Redline
dont want to dampen the happiness but take your car back to the dealer, that black holden badge on the rear is in the wrong spot

To me it looks like it should be rotated a few degrees clockwise. The bottom of the lions main should be about the same height as the world, not it's paw. Compare it to the front.
Definitely take it back.

Ye I see what you mean.. I'll have a proper look when I get a chance.. I know the rear black badge was a tiny but smaller than the original, about 5mm, and the original has 2 pins it so there's 2 little holes where they go.

I remember the dealer said they had to adjust it a tiny bit to cover the holes so it could be why it's rotated that little bit. If that's the case I'm not really fussed tbh, but I'll definitely check it out. I emailed the company I got the badges off just to let them know it's a bit smaller than the original but haven't heard back.

Each to their own I guess. I like the black badges so they'll be staying