Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf storm

ozzymac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CalaisV
They had a storm wagon at my local dealer last week and it looked pretty good, it was a silver version and the black wheels looked not bad.

cheers

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
There is no volume limit on these. Whoever said 500 are being built is misleading. They have replaced SV6 and SS production for over 3 months, do you honestly believe they will only build 500 only?

MY15 updates haven't been discussed other than the fact that they are going ahead shortly.

noboot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Sedan
There is no volume limit on these. Whoever said 500 are being built is misleading. They have replaced SV6 and SS production for over 3 months, do you honestly believe they will only build 500 only?

MY15 updates haven't been discussed other than the fact that they are going ahead shortly.

The dealer told him I believe and anything to make it sound more appealing for a sale.

falcom

Reaction score
The dealer told him I believe and anything to make it sound more appealing for a sale.

Maybe he meant $500 extra. I just had it confirmed that the Storm sedan is $500 extra not $1,000.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
Yep you're right sorry. It is only $500 across the range. When they added them to the price list in March they hadn't added the alloy spare to the Standard SS, so it looked like $41,990 and $42,990. Not it is $42,490 and $42,990.

At $500 it's okay value I guess considering you're picking up Sat Nav, which is usually $750. The other features are neither here nor there......

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
Still haven't seen one of these things, keen to see what they look like, the wheels sound interesting.

vz_sv6_owner1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS storm ute
IMG_2814_zpsce654309.jpg

IMG_2817_zps5ee90947.jpg

pics of seats and wheels on the SS sedan storm i saw at the dealers today

noboot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Sedan
The wheels on a standard SS or SV6 are horrible I can't believe how many I see drive on the poo stock wheels.

vz_sv6_owner1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS storm ute
the only difference between the standard ss wheels and the storm wheels are where ever you see black on the storm wheels, the standard wheels use gray