Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SV6 cat back

VE_CalaisV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Sportswagon
Hi Guys,

I've done a few searches and haven't come up with much info. I just want to know if anyone here has put a cat-back exhaust on their VE-VF SIDI SV6 and what the sound was like from inside the cabin, and what brand they used.

I'm coming from driving a V8 and now will be getting into a VF SV6 and just want to upgrade a bit with OTR and tune, but I'm tempted to chuck on the cat back if and only if there is no drone and not an intrusive noise in the cabin. This car is my work car and also the family wagon and I don't want to go on a nice weekend drive and have drone in my cabin that's all.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RyanVF21

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf SV6 UTE
Xforce 2.25” cat back exhaust. Slightest drone at low rpm but probably better than the rest of the cat back exhausts on the market. Sounds not to bad either for a 6 cylinder.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 STORM WAGON 2015
I have the Walkinshaw cat back on my VF SV6 Storm wagon. No drone, sounds better than the other systems I have heard for the v6.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 STORM WAGON 2015
DPE make the Walkinshaw system. Twin 3 inch from cats to rear axle then steps down to dual 2.5.