Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vh hybrid

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
like the new steering wheel better then the other one to it looks heaps better

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
the car will most likely up for sale after it is cleared

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
why you selling it youve put so much work in to it be a shame to get rid of it now stick to the mighty vh it will never die just get better with age

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
lol its just im not sure if it is really worth all the hastes

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
It's looking good mate, don't let the haters stop you.. if your worried about that.

Shes looking so sweet mate now with the new springs, looks like shes got a good stance! bl on the steering wheel but you have to expect that when changing something like that, just like exhausts.

I'm liking those neons.. u must have a super battery :D

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
not really it was $100 from super cheap on sale it was only bought as a temporary one but its doin better than i thought it can run the alarm for 6 days without being started can run both subs and even run the stereo without subs on for at least a half hour and still start up perfectly. plus the neons have only a small current draw to them its the subs that can kill the battery

the battery is a Bosch B67 its 480CCA

i really wanted a 500+ but that was the biggest in store and its doing really well.

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
are u all farkin blind? this car is the biggest bucket of sh!t ive ever seen in my life, wtf have u done to it?
very pimpin lol that deserves to be defected and taken off the rd bloody disgrace

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
suspect keep this **** out of the forums if u got sumfin to say boy say it to my face.

and i dont do my car up like every1 else and make it look the same. i am an individual unlike some ppl i dnt want a white vl to match the other 700 in sa, and at least i can actually drive.

dont start **** between different clubs especially on a public forum, if u dont like a club dont associate with them its as simple as that but dnt bad mouth them on a public forum

if u have sumfin to say bout my car or a club i am affiliated with say it to my face dont be guttless.

Last edited: