Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vibration and lack of power.

akarshmalikal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Hey Mates,
I Have commodore vz berlina V6. Car vibrates the start of the day and when waiting in signal light... It vibrates sometimes.. not all the time.

And another issue when i am driving car at noon and when i apply full acceleration it jst makes loud sound but the speed increase slowly. But when i drive the car at night the car is jst amazing full of power but still some times i feels there is lack of power somewhere. What should i do to test it ???
I doubt it have some faulty coil pack which works some time and some time won't. I use air con all the time temp between 20 - 22.

peace :)

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Hey mate. Your aircon commpressor will turn itself off once it's not needed. So at night even though the ac button is on the temperature will be bellow 20 so the compressor won't be running. But it would be during the day. This is where you might be noticing your power difference. Still your car shouldn't go from felling fast to feeling slow because of the ac.

Anyway try switching the ac button off during the day and see if it feels like it does at night. If it does there might be something wrong with the compressor. It shouldn't be so hard to turn that it makes your car really slow.