Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Anit Hoon laws have gone to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Oh, so this is a new hoon law cruise?

WHO CARES. Wait till you lose your P plates, you won't need to worry about police targeting you, because the minority of Poo platers are ruining it for the rest of you.

Deal with it, or get the train / tram / bus. Sooking in a thread on a Commodore forum won't help you.

As soon as i got my full license, the cops haven't looked twice at me in my SS Ute. At the risk of sounding selfish (which i couldn't care less about), i don't give a toss whether P platers get targeted, as i can drive whatever car i like now (providing it's roadworthy and street legal). I get looked at like a normal driver now, when i drove my Commodores on my P's, cops looked at me ALL the time.

benno9911

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY S2 Exec
its bullshit a few people wreck if for the rest of us its just like what happens in schools

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Suck it up princesses.

cracker

Reaction score
what a total load of bullshit

Hooning didnt kill those kids in mill park, DRINK DRIVING

i could get a slab of beer then place it in me, get behind the wheel, and as long as i dont "hoon" i get too keep my car, perfect.

how many people each year are killed due to hooning related incidents and how many due to drink driving, be realistic for **** sake

if my car is going to be taken from me and crushed...well good luck on me pulling over.

Fenners

Fenners
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Berlina Wagon
i now regret posting as clearly people reading are not in the same boat as me and are sick or being targeted for doing nothing wrong. as always minority rules and destroys it all for the rest of us doing nothing wrong.

Fenners

Fenners
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Berlina Wagon
target drink driving not p plate drivers driving a commodore.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
i now regret posting as clearly people reading are not in the same boat as me and are sick or being targeted for doing nothing wrong. as always minority rules and destroys it all for the rest of us doing nothing wrong.

yeah ive been targeted twice in my 2 years of driving, 1 rbt and 1 license check, both let off with a have a good night mate.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

We've all been there (P-plates) and been outraged because we got picked on, stereotyped, etc etc :blah blah:

Then you graduate to your open license and you realise it's not such a big deal, and post of the time P-platers deserve or need to cop an earful anyway to keep them in check.

Just pull your head in for a couple of years and you'll get over it and realise you were having a big whinge about nothing.

As for drink drivers, sure, crush their cars too - they deserve it.

Fenners

Fenners
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Berlina Wagon
admin please lock this. i do not wish for fighting to break loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.