Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VIC: RECOVERED: MY17 SSV Redline Sportwagon AMG156 - Monash University, Clayton, VIC

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Don't hang your keys by the front door, close to where the car is.

Vaguely remember a member on here saying to put a fake key near the front door....Saves the little ferals ransaking the house looking for the keys to the car....

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Could you set up some kind of electric shock thing for someone stealing a car?
Set up a GPS tracker that responds to an SMS signal to 'enable' these wired into the drivers seat base.
2023-08-11 17.36.06.jpg

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
everyone in that area should start locking there car doors manually, if they got into it quick but took a while to start it then it seems like they were near by and got the key code to unlock it when the remote was pressed then just took some time to get it started, locking by key still keeps the alarm on but dosnt transmit the code for them to catch and unlock it, using the code to unlock then disables the alarm but if they dont have it then breaking into it will cause the alarm/horns to go off which can be a deterrent in public spaces

scaredyet

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Lumina Wagon
Could you post up before and after pics

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Recovered but flogged to ****. Sad to see it. Rear tires were new and now they are bald. Every panel has damage.
I didn't expect joy riders thinking that stealing keys was the extent of their technology, and thought it'd be a pro job.