Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VK daily

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
looking good mate. fantastic work with the rust repairs. my vb needs quite a lot of light rust repairs

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Haha yeah, the rust on this wasn't too bad it was just little bits here and there, Nothing compared to ari's :p
glad it'll be on the road soon....ill get to drive it for a week before i get surgery hahaha.

vk_4speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 355ci and Vn calais
car is coming along good, i havent been able to drive my vk for 10 weeks because i broke my left leg pretty bad and my car is a manual, ####ing sucks haha.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
haha yeah, i should hopefully have it all done by this weekend, just sorting out the last bits of wiring and cleaning up the interior so it looks all good for pits, unfortunately this is my 2nd knee reconstruction in 3 years im only 19 lol, but should be good to go by next week and then ill get back to work and start rebuilding an engine with a bit of a tickle on the side :) cant wait :D

chrisso 82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB commodore
Hey mate good to see your making progress with your ride!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the knee mate ... I am sitting at home bored hurt myself at work bad (check out my thread) ... Mate question for ya the headrests in your VK are they standard ????? I ended up fitting head rests to the rear of my car and i like the look of the square ones like yours!!!!!!!!!

Great work on the car mate too!!!!!!!

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
....Double post

Last edited:

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
yeah the vk headrests are standard because its a calais :), knee is going well limping around the house :p, ill be back under the car soon enough :D

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
yeah the vk headrests are standard because its a calais :), knee is going well limping around the house :p, ill be back under the car soon enough :D

ha this is ironic, i had knee surgery last week...and repurchased this car last week as it came up for a price on gumtree cheaper than what i sold it for...so it's back minus door trims :p

exactly the same....

just going to clean her up over the next couple months :)

Brisbarnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh sle
Lol funny ****(except the knee). How did your rust repairs go? Still looking as good

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Didn't do much else after i finished posting on here unfortunately, it got ready for rego and went to the pits and got all passed sold it without rego and it still hasn't had plates on it which was weird.

they've drilled holes in the boot to attach a spoiler and taken all the door trims and the roof lining, other than that it's the same car.

Going to look into having the sunroof deleted professionally as i don't trust myself with a job that big.