Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vl Wagon Project

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
yes a small hearse-lol,wheels look good,meant to say before but forgot-lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Got a bit more done this morning - went & bought some thinners & got some paint as well. I no this wont be to everyone's tastes but it works for me on this one so i bought the black satin, they only had 2 litres in stock so will have to get some more later but least i can make a start. Doing in panel by panel so will work well - anyways i've got the back guard done. Came up good to, it's a nice satin just what i was after......
Well anyways heres a couple of pics:thumbsup:

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
looks good gypsy,must be a colour coming back into fashion as there are a few getting round here now

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
looks good gypsy,must be a colour coming back into fashion as there are a few getting round here now

Cheers & yeah you see a few over here now to - going back to the roots maybe. Never thought i'd do another satin car again as that was all i had when i was younger & grew out of all that but it just seemed fitting for this wagon.
I will let out a bit of info i'm investigating at the moment & that's air brush stencils, never tried any of that before but i'm seriously considering having a go on this then going with a satin clear on top. Found a good range on stencils online for sale so could be a goer:thumbsup:

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
sounds like the go,what type of stencils you choose will be interesting I think lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Bit more done today, trying to get the passenger side finished. I'm about 75% through it now, started welding up the molding holes & also welded up the passenger side lock. Still got 3 molding holes to do which hopefully i'll get to tomorrow - still progress is progress.......