Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VLV6T5TT Wahooogon

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
I'm pretty confident it will, just got to wait for the sun to come up again, then I can chuck it back in and go for a cruise...

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
sweet get them injector adaptors yet

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
I will checkon those tomorrow

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
im going to take all my gear with me hopefully the burner works on the laptop this time and will be able to tweak between runs might be a busy couple of days LOL

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
Crikey, that sounds a bit organised, but a great time to thrash tune yer car without having to worry about cops, and you get the timeslips to compare the tweaks too..

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yeah gonna start at 7psi maybe would love to see how fast it really is as is then up to 14psi.will run full weight and tweak it till im at the limit then ill start pulling stuff off the car if im getting close to the next 1 second range if im ral close after that up to 16psi have a truck to get home so can go 18-20psi and take it home with blown headgaskets on the quest for good times :D

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, I will have to be the official photographer for the weekend, my s##t pile of a powerglide is stuffed, and has put me out of the event, so it is time to put it out for scrap. Looks like I will have to find a good 4 speed auto, and tweak it to handle the extra power.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Well, I will have to be the official photographer for the weekend, my s##t pile of a powerglide is stuffed, and has put me out of the event, so it is time to put it out for scrap. Looks like I will have to find a good 4 speed auto, and tweak it to handle the extra power.

did it not move again