Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Berlina Wagon "Surfy"

Suss_Wagz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina Wagon
Hey Guys, here i have my VN Berlina wagon, I picked it up for $1000 and am looking forward to modding it and make it look as "surfy" and clean as possible. It has cruise control, electric aerial, air conditioning, chrome roof racks, immaculate interior, Roof lining has only just been refurnished with the same material as vy/vz roof lining as well.
Anyway, at the moment it's pretty much stock, even has the stock speakers from factory. The only thing non-factory item in the car is the cd player, and i have replaced some lights with L.E.D's, including white parkers, cluster lights, number plate lights and interior light. Car will also be recieving a manual conversion this weekend, i have the manual gear from a previous wagon i owned.

I have an idea on what i want to do with it, some future mods will and further may include:

-Full Manual Conversion.
-15% double layer tint.
-Venishan blinds on the back and side windows.
-Possibly a Vs Calais interior conversion, with leather seats, and put different carpet in.
-Custom tailights with L.E.D's
-Pacemaker extractors.
-2.5" Redback exhaust with twin dump tip.
-Bigger throttle body.
-Cold air intake.
-Rechrome the current grill or maybe change for another type.
-Some nice rims, maybe 19" hsv grange wheels, or 18" vy ss wheels with a thin white wall?
-Bigger brake upgrade, havn't decided what to upgrade to though.
-Upgrade all the bushes with nolethane bushes.
-Lowered on pedders super lows with lowered shocks and adjustable panhard rod. Will probably do more to the suspension.
-Lip spoiler on tailgate, if i can find one, not a big wanky aftermarket one.
-Chrome stripping around the windows and around the car.
-Colour code the door handles and surround white, and respray all the plastic parts on the outside of the car, and tailgate handle either black or white.
-Debagde the entire car.
-Premium or custom plates.

For any audio enthusiasts, Will also have a big stereo in it, including a single din Alpine headunit, fibreglassed front doors to fit 3x, 6.5" splits in each door, fibreglassed pillars for the tweeters. Doors will also be sealed and dynamatted too. Will be building custom subwoofer box for 8 15" subwoofers, running plenty of 0gauge and batteries, amps etc. if not that, maybe something smaller like my 2 10"s, seperate car for a loud system, haha.

Let me know what you think, will most likely add mods as i plan it out, cheers! :)

Attachments

• Vn Berlina wagon2.jpg
    Vn Berlina wagon2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 548
  • Vn Berlina wagon.jpg
    Vn Berlina wagon.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 678

Suss_Wagz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina Wagon
Scrapped the surfy look i was going to go for, back to what i wanted to do to my other wagons i owned, but never actually got around to doing. Also the manual conversion is already underway and should be up and running later today. Will post details of new mods and plans soon!