Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Gmh 6

vngmh6

Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys should have exhaust done in a couple of weeks post some more pics den. in regards to my wheels they are CV8/r rims they come off monaro's they set me back $1900 with tyres and lock nuts and crome nuts the nuts alone where 70 bux lol hope that helps oh and i got them from wheels direct in epping but u can get them anywhere the mock up ones witho the black and are all silver are cheaper.

NBAERO

new photos up of interior
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn commodore 3.8 5spd manual
how big are your rims?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Car looks great mate. Those rims are awesome! well done

vngmh6

Reaction score
Ok guys n girls i know its been along time sence i lasted updated this but here u go.

This is the latest mod to my baby VNGMH-6. NEW SEATS :D

When i came came across these seats through SSKNG8 he had an offer i couldn't refuse so here they are:

They are brand new reapoulsterd bucket seats with a calias back they were done at auto image in Thomastown u can find der site at : http://www.autoimage.com.au/

here they the pics are of the seats out of the car with stock one on one side and new on the other

image003ih4.jpg

image004yh2.jpg

Special Thanks to
Daniel & Adrian aka SSKNG-8

Cheers Andrew

MY_VN_2NV

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
hey man don't colour code ure mirrors the black breaks the red just like ure bumpers they make the car stand out. plus if u get a scratch on ure mirrors u gonna have black showing through with black it will stay black haha. Nah seriously keep ure bumpers and mirrors black makes it look tuff as man.:w00t:

vngmh6

Reaction score
yer i have no plane on chaging them to red if anything ill probly get the window trims resprayed black all so my bottom, skirt

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
i never really liked the look of vn's but that is one really nice looking vn! good work mate! never seen a vn done like that before, gotta be one of the best looking vn's ive seen. I love the red paint with blossy black bumpers , the rims suit it perfect and ride height is perfect! I cant get over the condition of the paint, wish mine was like that!! Good luck with her and take care of it! wouldnt want another good car going to waste!

vngmh6

Reaction score
ok ppl been a while sence ive been on but i thought id update i got redback cat back exhaust and ultra low king springs fitted as super lows didn't quiet cut it while dat extra 15mm might not be that noticeable to some it is to others and i quiet like it.

New Pics

image2vl4.jpg

image3xo1.jpg

image5xd2.jpg

image6ax2.jpg

image7bb7.jpg

wat u think finaly some decent updated pics sence da zorst and ultra lows in back enjoy

cracker

Reaction score
wow that looks **** hot! how much were the duel tips reallly nice car really shows that less is more.