Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN - VS Brake light switch retainers

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I'm currently on the lookout for two switch retainers. In the US these are stupidly cheap on Ebay (like $5-$10 each) but postage is a killer. Have found a used set here on Ebay but the guy wants $60 for them plus $10 postage. Have contacted a few stores in the states to get quotes for shipping.

Short of buying a pedal box just for the retainers, does anyone know where I can get these here? I have thought about attaching a 1/2 inch nut on the pedal box which then allows me to screw the switch in. Just thought I'd check first.

1706480415919.png

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
I'm currently on the lookout for two switch retainers. In the US these are stupidly cheap on Ebay (like $5-$10 each) but postage is a killer. Have found a used set here on Ebay but the guy wants $60 for them plus $10 postage. Have contacted a few stores in the states to get quotes for shipping.

Short of buying a pedal box just for the retainers, does anyone know where I can get these here? I have thought about attaching a 1/2 inch nut on the pedal box which then allows me to screw the switch in. Just thought I'd check first.

View attachment 263492
You are a engineer, make something?