Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp commodore

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
put it this way, you can spend money on the car and ask more for it so you're not at a loss, or you can leave the car the way it is and sell it for cheaper. you'd have more chance of selling it the way it is for cheaper, rather than spending money on it and trying to sell it for more. most people don't pay more for a car even if it's had a lot of stuff done to it. something about human mentality. you see something for cheap and you buy it. always ends up costing you more, but you keep making the same mistake :p

ALOWVP

*sponsered by centrelink*
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Executive, Vn S-pac 5speed
yeah well if i put it back to stock hieght in the front, i wouldnt be asking anymore for it, whats the chances of gettin over a grand for it?

ALOWVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah well i need the money so i coudnt sell it for any less the a thousadn at the absolute minimum n if i was in a good mood haha

v6lux

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 (was VR) V6 Hilux
Does the rear end of that car portray the level of your pants when you go out in public?

It's a serious question! Outcome could be good or bad or bad for you!

ALOWVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well buddy atm its at stock height so you can answer that one :)

v6lux

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 (was VR) V6 Hilux
I don't think it will be a big ticket item amongst the CrimLink 16 Y/O undies flashers invading this country ATM!

ALOWVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well whatever sells the car i say, im 16 mind u i like to keep my jocks out of site, most of the time anyways, im telling u now none of that ****ing chicks jeans or ****!!

v6lux

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 (was VR) V6 Hilux
Well whatever sells the car i say, im 16 mind u i like to keep my jocks out of site, most of the time anyways, im telling u now none of that ****ing chicks jeans or ****!!

Good lad! Sorry, but I was very drunk yesterday!:beer chug:

Anyway, Good luck to you and you will have a difficult time unless you find someone it appeals to. Just remember, "For every seat, there is an ass!" So if you can market it and hang-out long enough, you should get close to your asking price.

Afterlight

Got Boost??
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Executive '89
I picked up my vn for 1100 cash. manual and rims lowered exhaust and all that. I wouldnt give you too much maybe 700? Old comies are just sooo cheap atm. Good to buy **** to sell :(