Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp questions need answers PLZ OR HELP!!!

vp junkie

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY lumina
I recently bought a 1992 vp Berlina lx wagon and the LCD displays are stuffed I have A spare VR Berlina cluster and was wondering if I could switch just the LCD display section

jeepyrocks

Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW 535D, VR V6 Ute
If your talking about the trip computer, yes you can remove it from the cluster and put in the VR one- they are essentially the same.. Just dont put the entire VR cluster in...unless you want a fried cluster and smoke coming from your dash hehe.

vp junkie

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY lumina
Sweet thanx so I put the trip from the vr into the vp but now there's no cruise control any ideas?? And my distance until empty seems to be stuck on 4km lol

jeepyrocks

Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW 535D, VR V6 Ute
Hmmm. did you plug the switches back in properly when you put the cluster back in? (The ones on the pods for cruise control/aerial). Does the green cruise light on the switch panel light up? for distance to empty, disconnect the battery to reset it all and ensure there is a decent amount of fuel in there.

vp junkie

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY lumina
Yeah the green light on the switch lights up but nothing happens when I go to set it

Last edited: