Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr Ute Full Respray

leavz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Utes all painted now and put back together, Just need to grab a tub liner and put the door trims back together and it's done, Will put a picture up of it complete once i get it back from the mechanic, putting another power steering rack in it and new 2.5" catback exhaust with pacemaker headers.

Would like to thank everyone for the comments suggestions and feed back, really keept me going cheers!

leavz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Put some sound deaden on the doors of the ute (picture was taken halfway through i covered all the holes) i didn't think it would make much difference but it does and is definitely worth doing.

Decided to throw a l67 in the ute, Bought a vs Calais, interior is mostly stripped but i only bought it for the motor, has all the drive line in it as well for $1,000

leavz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Good work mate! Definetly Make sure that L67 Is up to scratch ;) while it's out.. And try and tidy it up all before chucking it back in and Should run like a champ! :) Good work mate! Keep us updated! maybe a thread in the vr-vs show off your ride maybe?

:) :) :)

Cheers man, Yeah will do any tips on what to do while it's out? I'm sorta knew to mechanics i know a decent amount but not loads of info on engines just the basics to get me by.
I'm thinking off painting some of the parts to make it look cleaner ect. :)

leavz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
probably the last ever post i'll put up, Utes finished everythings painted besides the tray, just put a liner in it, happy with it and happy that i actually finished it, Proud of myself for finishing something. yes i know crappy wash job with stains over it, Bore water and no shammy :(

leavz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
last update ever, Utes sold. 3k worth more i'm sure but it needed to go.

Cheers for all support and comments take it easy guys/girls!!