Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VS Auto L3 Cluster (Blue Illumination), VS Berlina Rear Seat, 4 Stockies %50+ rubber

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I'm happy to post small items at buyers expense, The rest of it will have to be picked up as I only have a motorbike at the moment and can't take the item half way.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pickup, or Bank transfer if posting.
CONTACT DETAILS: PM or Reply to this thread.

Click the pictures to make them bigger!

Blue Illuminated Level 3 VS V6 Gauge Cluster - $120
- 312XXX Km from memory
- No cracks or marks in LCDs or gauge face.
- Blue illuminated markings with red bits still red. White Needles. White LCD's.

VS Berlina Rear Seat - $15
- Good Condition, No tears.

VS Calais Wiper Control Stalk - $10
- The one with the intermittent timing control dial.

VS Random Trim Parts - Ask me for a price on whatever you're after.
- Center double vent piece has been sold.

4 x 15" VZ Stockies - $170
- All four with rubber - Dunlop LeMans 205/65/15.
- Over %50 tread on every wheel.
- 4 x VZ Executive hub caps included.

More pictures on request. Feel free to make an offer, I may consider it.

Fonzie :thumbsup:

HOTVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE, VS
hi mate, ill take the seats if its still for sale. where in victoria are you

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
PM sent to HOTVE.

@nathanVS
They're just plain VZ stockies mate... No center caps, just hub caps. They're black not silver too if that's what you were after..

richt0409

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 series 3 vs ute
hey with the cluster i have a vs ute but it doesnt have all the digital screens on mine with the k's on it is there a way it would still work changing from the analogue configuration to the digital one? if so might be interested

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
hey with the cluster i have a vs ute but it doesnt have all the digital screens on mine with the k's on it is there a way it would still work changing from the analogue configuration to the digital one? if so might be interested

G'day Mate,
Yeah it's definitely possible.. I had an executive sedan and installed this in it. Have a look here for instructions: https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/tripin.994 . This is the thread that helped me install mine, there's quite a few guys on the forum with a lot of knowledge about it. Let me know if you're keen

Excale

Aussie N Proud!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina 5sp Manual[SOLD], VN V6[SOLD],VR S 5sp
That cluster looks fantastic, if it had near the same ammount of k's as my cluster than i would snap this up. Good luck mate.

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
That cluster looks fantastic, if it had near the same ammount of k's as my cluster than i would snap this up. Good luck mate.

I'd be doing my best to sell it to you right now, but if your 'ride' thing is accurate then you drive a Senator.. Clusters are engine and transmission specific, this one is for v6 auto. It wouldn't just be plug and play. Nonetheless, I didn't think km's were an issue personally.. It was exactly 50,032 km above the genuine reading, so I noted that down on the new cluster with a marker... Granted, it was only an exec, so nobody gave two shits. Also, when the car got written off, I swapped the old one back in and suddenly the car's value went up a bit :p