Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS auto to manual conversion

hdtkid

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commy
hi all,

im doing a auto to manual conversion on my VS V6 commodore, im putting in a b/w T5 i have a problem with the spigot bush, the one i was sold fits the box perfect but its about 3mm to thick,

the inside dia of aprox 14-15mm is right, but the outside dia is 28mm,
the one i need is 14-15mm inside dia, aprox 22mm outside dia

i got the part form bursons part number RSB514. maybe this is the one for the 6bolt crank S1 VN

im unsure if my engine was changed before i got my car, as many parts have been incorect acording to repco books anyhow. my thermo sensors were wrong size, my sump plug was diffrent size. and now the spigot bush to.

could it be an engine from a vt or something i cant find/see the engine number to confirm with holden. and i dont trust my rego papers.

if anyone has a part number and sizes for the spigot it would be a big help cheers

hdtkid

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commy
it now appears i been given the wrong starter motor, it stits about 1mm to close to the flywheel. the gears cant mesh the edge of teh gear i think is hitting the flywheel, hard to say from inside the car.

anyone had this on their conversion ?

or is the starter i been given jsut shoot