Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS rough on start up, then fine

CommodoreMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S1
if u can, replace the cable with a new one, if u can afford it go a bit thicker cable.

which cable there are a couple of them lol and would i be able to go get the cable from spare parts store.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
the cable ur after is the big one vout 6-10mm wide that runs from the alt. it is bolted to the alt by a nut. that one with the green corrosion on it.

u can purchase some cable the same thickness as u have or 4gauge which from memory its thicker. same cable most use for amps.

lucky lucas

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 exec sedan
new simptom, i was doin an oil change on her over the weekend and i noticed a strong petrol smell in and arround the engine bay, what could this be?? i didnt have time to do the throttle body or anything else on her and the problem is still happning (inother words leaving it alone hasnt done jack lol. and ive got an engine error code 49, cam angle or crank angle sensor (signal intermittant) any one got any more ideas? are these related??

look at injector rail on pass side at the back a hose connection held by 5 mm allen screw, and a oring special from holden its fuel resistant only small part they were $2 a few years ago, now $8 for one oring, if the leak is there you can feel the petrol around connection, its an easy fix once youve done it before, i got a fuel press reg for 10 at the wreckers it fixed the same prob you having,