It takes just a moment to join our fantastic communityRegister
To Remove Tensioner
1. Disconnect battery earth lead.
2. Remove four nuts securing engine dress cover.
3. Using a 15 mm ring spanner on drive belt tensioner pulley pivot bolt, rotate tensioner pulley assembly anti-clockwise and remove drive belt from water pump pulley. Release tensioner pulley assembly and remove drive belt from remaining drive pulleys.
4.Remove radiator cap to release any cooling system pressure.
5.Remove generator assembly, (Alternator)
6. Remove nuts and powertrain wiring harness earth lead from tensioner bracket lower attaching studs.
7. Loosen hose clamp and remove heater outlet hose from heater outlet pipe connection.
8. Remove water inlet tube assembly.
9. Remove studs securing heater outlet pipe and drive belt tensioner assembly, pull heater outlet pipe out from inlet manifold connection and remove drive belt tensioner assembly.