Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt ecotec Complete Wiring diagram + pin configuations

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
You can download the entire manual. I posted a link to VZ manual. It includes VT, Vx, VY and VZ as separate factory manuals. Post 58 has a solid link.

A2m

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Chevrolet lumina 6l v8
You can download the entire manual. I posted a link to VZ manual. It includes VT, Vx, VY and VZ as separate factory manuals. Post 58 has a solid link.
Sorry for my ignorance but could you please advise where and how to download the manual.

Thank you

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Sorry for my ignorance but could you please advise where and how to download the manual.

Thank you
Post 58 has the link.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I might upload one to my google drive.

rallyglassproducts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67
Here are some VT series 1 wiring diagrams for the Ecotec, Supercharged, and 5L V8, plus some info on BCM types in VT/VX/VY etc that might help. They might be too blurry to read properly due to this forum's attachment file size limits - if so just send me a PM with your email address and i'll email you the larger version. I don't have any wiring diagrams for other models.
I also need the VT series 1 wiring diagrams. How do I go about getting a copy please?

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Check your DM’s

rallyglassproducts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67
Here are some VT series 1 wiring diagrams for the Ecotec, Supercharged, and 5L V8, plus some info on BCM types in VT/VX/VY etc that might help. They might be too blurry to read properly due to this forum's attachment file size limits - if so just send me a PM with your email address and i'll email you the larger version. I don't have any wiring diagrams for other models.