Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt extractor questions

theghostoftime1978

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 vt berlina series 1 V6
Ok did u get the extractors off eBay??? And are u changing like the rear bushes/ putting a camber kit in

no as i work at supercheap, i ordered the extractors thru work, and as for the bushes, i am replacing all of them front and rear, just have the control arm bushes front and rear to do and i need to get rear camber kit installed.

moz7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Oh ok seeing u work at super cheap is it possible to purchase lukey mufflers

theghostoftime1978

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 vt berlina series 1 V6
Oh ok seeing u work at super cheap is it possible to purchase lukey mufflers

yup, can't say how much atm. we can get the whole lukey catalog, still probalby cheaper to get parts from ebay, i got my catback lukey from ebay a few months ago cost $199 + $30 postage

moz7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
#### I mean lukey hi flow cat converter aha, can you get them do you know, I want to try an keep the whole system lukey

moz7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
yup, can't say how much atm. we can get the whole lukey catalog, still probalby cheaper to get parts from ebay, i got my catback lukey from ebay a few months ago cost $199 + $30 postage

#### I mean lukey hi flow cat converter aha, can you get them do you know, I want to try an keep the whole system lukey