Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt front bumper

Dee jay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0 Ltr manual & 96 WRX
Hey, do i have to take the front bumper off to get the front lights? If so is it hard? And how are the spot lights wired? Do they just clip off? Cheers

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Hey Mate.

Yes you do need to remove the front bumper to get to the front head lights.
Cannot be to hard to remove the front bumper, i have only removed a rear one and was quite easy
As for the spotties they should just have connectors on the back of the.

som

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
from memory,2 screws at the top (either side of the bonnet catch ),1 or 2 on each side where the bumper wraps around the wheel arch.then there are hidden clips behind the bumper that you have to release ( someone may have a description of the best way to lift/release the bumper from these clips ). you can do it on your own but much easier with 2 people. don't remove the grills.sorry i have no idea about fog lamp wiring.

philba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT acclaim
the wiring for the fog lights will have a clip on them at the back of the lights
as for taking the bar off, there is 3 bolts/screws across the top above the grill, and 2 screws in each wheel arch, 1 at the top of the bar and 1 at the bottom,and then its just a case of pulling the bar out of the clips that hold it in place

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
Don't forget the two plastic scrivets under the bar that hold the bar on to the support