Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT wiring harness??

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Yep, before changing head unit. You set it to full height, then when you put the new head unit in, it will automatically go to full height.

Here for instructions on the rocker switch.

dbun

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Do you still have the packaging? Mine said what each wire was and there was an earth

I'm beginning to think i may have gotten a dodgey loom........mine is definitely missing the black ground lead and i can't find a wire to connect the antenna cable from the H/U to the wiring harness........the only free cable on the harness is a blue/white lead which is labelled as 'remote' but this is supposed to be run to the amps is it not or am I mistaken??

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
if im not mistaken isnt the blue and white lead for the auto antenna generally... it is also used as the remote turn on for any amps you may have.

dbun

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
^^ yeh i was thinking that.......cause they have a blue/white lead on the harness labelled as 'remote'....i think it is the remote for the arial to let it know it's on.

Will still go back to autobarn tomorrow and see if the other harnesses have a grounding lead on it though........just to know if i got a dodgey one or not even though i can't return cause i've soldered the connections already lol

A

antiskeptic

hey man, yeah its simple you do have a dodgey loom, i brought one for my vt berlina and i had the earth wire, power antena, dimmer etc... hooked it all up worked first time no probs....
take it back get a swap over