Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT workshop manual on CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DND

Banned
Reaction score
I am in the prosess of making an program out of that CD, It will install it self and put a Shortcut on the desktop and in your start menu

If its ok with Trewman I'll upload it when I am finished

I think it will end up about 650meg

Trippa69

Finally....I have my VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
Hello Holden owners

I have just purchased my VT Commo, and unfortunately, it didn't come with a manual. Reading this thread, it seems that one can obtain a copy to download, if so, is anyone able to give the link to it?

Trippa

Iggyboo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
go the stripes!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for a torrent now but no ones saying anything. If anyone finds it can the post up a link cheers.
I say stripes are back baby!!!!!!! even on the commodore:yeah:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Hello Holden owners

I have just purchased my VT Commo, and unfortunately, it didn't come with a manual. Reading this thread, it seems that one can obtain a copy to download, if so, is anyone able to give the link to it?

Trippa

There is a link on the previous page of this thread. It is for a service manual not an owners manual.

DND

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I have fixed up the VT VX tech CD DND,

So all you'll need to do is download all 7 parts (VT-VX DND Manual) then unrar it and run the installer :thumbsup:

You'll need winrar to unzip them I have also uploaded that to

Files :thumbsup:

samuels

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV XU6
How big is the file you have now. It should be 678 MB. I copied mine to CD.
The way I got mine working is, I went into the files and clicked on the one named Main PDF, that opened up the main menu. Then I created a shortcut for that page on my desk top.

how did you get your files down to 678Mb...mine is around the 720Mb for some reason,i also get the c:/holdsip1/dt32.exe error.
i only d/loaded the VT/VXTech CD as all the other files on link supplied are the same size.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
how did you get your files down to 678Mb...mine is around the 720Mb for some reason,i also get the c:/holdsip1/dt32.exe error.
i only d/loaded the VT/VXTech CD as all the other files on link supplied are the same size.

I've got no idea. I didn't know what the hell I was doing with the unzipping of the files etc, but that's what I ended up with and it works, so I must have done something right.
I just remembered what might be different, I only downloaded the large file for the VT VX tech CD because I already have the other 2 on CD. This was from an earlier link in this thread which has changed a bit in the latest link. That might account for the files size difference.

DND

Banned
Reaction score
if you download the fixed one its only 643mb unrar'ed
and its a installer so it will install onto your pc you wont need to use a cd to work it

Status
Not open for further replies.