Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vu legal p plater mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan24

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS
no preformance mods are legal whilst on your P's..... maybe u mean mods u may get away with? =p

VUte89

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 vz Maloo :)
It's said that no superchargers or turbos or high powered v6 whatever the limit is for "high powered" is haha I got 1.98 rockers in my vu mine still revs the same at 100kms maybe at a stretch a couple hundred lower but the cops can't pull your motor apart looking for a cam or stroker kit so go as hard as your wallet will let you haha

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
lolwut?

changing the rockers wont effect the revs your car does at 100kms.

but all the stuff that you would do to not get caught is all in this thread, but yeah you arent supposed to have any performance enhancing mods.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Yep I was told any performance mod while on your Ps is illegal.
If they pin you on the exhaust be a nerd and say its a High-flow exhaust to improve fuel eco or the old one had a cracked weld and it had to be replaced.
also think about insurance. If you crash and you have not noted this to the insurance company about the mods, bye bye insurance

Gawfo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S Series 2
yeh i guess what i really ment is mods that arent obvious if your just lookin at it haha, what would the best ratio be for the rockers and what does every1 think is the best brand?
Yep I was told any performance mod while on your Ps is illegal.
If they pin you on the exhaust be a nerd and say its a High-flow exhaust to improve fuel eco or the old one had a cracked weld and it had to be replaced.
also think about insurance. If you crash and you have not noted this to the insurance company about the mods, bye bye insurance
yeh i was thinkin that about the insurance but would they really take the engine apart or would they just have a quick look

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
You may want to rephrase the title of you're thread.

You clearly don't care about what legal modes you can do, you actually want to know what mods you can do, legal or illegal, that you probably won't get found out for.

In direct response to your thread question.

No performance modifications are allowed on P's. Period.

Save your money, wait till you're off your P's and either a) get something that already goes hard or b) mod till your hearts content.

Gawfo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S Series 2
You may want to rephrase the title of you're thread.

You clearly don't care about what legal modes you can do, you actually want to know what mods you can do, legal or illegal, that you probably won't get found out for.

In direct response to your thread question.

No performance modifications are allowed on P's. Period.

Save your money, wait till you're off your P's and either a) get something that already goes hard or b) mod till your hearts content.

well i did care about legal mods but now i no there pritty much arent any legal ones so no i just wanna no what there is that isnt obvious, calm down

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I'm fully calm.

/Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.