Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VU VX stock headunit pin code

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
hey i got quoted $30 buck s for it... where abouts did you get yours done>?

WTF??? Last time I needed a radio pin code for a VX i when to holden with the VIN and they have it to me for free?

ANd in regards to the card that has the number on it... mind was in the plastic bag thing that the car manual was in...

Dunno if that help...

surfy31

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute
yeh i looked all in the book theres no card that has it on it.
i suppose tomoro ill have to cruise over to holden

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
WTF??? Last time I needed a radio pin code for a VX i when to holden with the VIN and they have it to me for free?

ANd in regards to the card that has the number on it... mind was in the plastic bag thing that the car manual was in...

Dunno if that help...

MMMmmm really is that so.... do you like go and get your car service at the same place all the time and they sort of know you now?? and which holden did you take it to Jesterarts...

surfy31

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute
well today after i picked up my hardlid for the ute i drove past and popped into holden on scarboro beach road.

asked for my pin code and they just put some numbers into the computer and gave it free :)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Nah... i used to avoid taking my car to holden like the plague...

In the time I had the VX i went to holden 4 times... once to get the radio code (free), again to get a little clip for the door under the headunit (couple bucks), needed the error codes cleared which cost 20 bucks and finally once to get a components diagram of a throttlebody.

And yeah... went in there with the car... had the VIN already jotted down and they looked it up on the system and told me there and then, no charge.

Good to hear you got it fro free too surfy31!

It was Mornington Holden btw.