Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx altezza headlight globes

Novelty.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe S2
Recently got a pair of altezza headlights for my vx commodore. Drove at night and noticed the headlights were pretty s.h.I.t house. I’m wanting to go for a bright white around like 6000k for the headlights. Also wanting white parkers and high beams. I noticed the hole to fit the globes seem pretty small as well.
What have you people put in your altezzas and what do you recommend.
Cheers fellas.

stovepipe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
What globes came with them?
Overall were the altezzas easy to install - I've got a set waiting for me to find some time. Any mistakes or tricks you wish you'd known about first?

Novelty.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe S2
Overall were the altezzas easy to install - I've got a set waiting for me to find some time. Any mistakes or tricks you wish you'd known about first?
There is a ground wire you have to set up for it. I drilled a hole into the frame and sanded it down so it was bare metal. Apart from that. It’s as simple as just plug in and it’s done. You might have to adjust the headlights tho. Mine were out of by heaps.

Novelty.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Equipe S2
The globes that came with them are alright. They are just the standard yellow ones. Not that bright tho. But I’d like brighter white ones just coz it looks cleaner imo and they just light up more.