Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX Berlina II Quicksilver, need some ideas

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
That won't help of the bushes are fkd though
would i be better off just getting the bushes replaced and not the camber castor kit do you think? still got my 19's on too i hope it hasn't raped the tyres too much, Apparently when im going over bumps something it hitting/scraping my k frame as well (might of been the control arm not totally sure) he says my car is too low but its only superlows :/ do you have this problem? he said all i can do about it is take it real slow over bumps

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
If you've gotta replace the bushes, you may as well put adjustable ones in. As for the K frame touching, don't know WTF they're on about. I haven't done the camber kit on mine yet. I just put up with raped tyres.

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
If you've gotta replace the bushes, you may as well put adjustable ones in. As for the K frame touching, don't know WTF they're on about. I haven't done the camber kit on mine yet. I just put up with raped tyres.
think its the same part what needs new bushes what is scraping on the k frame over bumps (control arm?) says theres only like 30mm clearance between them when there should be 100mm telling me my cars too low... i would like to see how the ssl, ultra lows go lol?

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
stock wheels going back on tomorrow until i get a chance to book this car in for the required work, ill make sure i get you guys a few pictures first

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
Ok finally got around to taking some pics (they aren't they best and the cars real dirty but you get the idea) could of probably gone a little lower in the rear. I have the stock wheels back on now for a week or 2 until i get the required work done to it.

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
the rears will sag a bit in a week or two.

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
...Foot on brake. Rev to 2500. Handbrake all the way up.
let go.
Kblaam. Low

Just sorta flicked up, mine has a 2point camber kit and completely solved my camber problems (on SSL springs, then raised to SL then bags) but...... on SSL, It was bad times for all prior to that kit.
Oh and mines's series 1. so, yours should be a pretty easy fix.

daNc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina II
...Foot on brake. Rev to 2500. Handbrake all the way up.
let go.
Kblaam. Low

Just sorta flicked up, mine has a 2point camber kit and completely solved my camber problems (on SSL springs, then raised to SL then bags) but...... on SSL, It was bad times for all prior to that kit.
Oh and mines's series 1. so, yours should be a pretty easy fix.
Let go of what, both brakes? what happens? Booked in the for 4 point camber, bushes, wheel alignment on thursday

Last edited:

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Are they VE SSV's? and what springs did u end up getting? sorry if u said it i missed it but