Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX manual S-pack

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
Hey everyone, I'm currently looking at upgrading the VS to a VX S...

I've found a black manual one and I am seriously considering it.
Just out of interest I was wondering if anyone knows the amount of manual VX's made, especially S-pack's...I've tried searching build numbers on google, but there isn't anything good.

Any help would be great, cheers guys.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i dont know exact numbers but i think it would be around 80-20, 20 being manuals as most comodores have the ratio.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
ah ok, so about 1 in 4...i reckon it has to be less than that...

depends if u include SS as well, i know they would be about 1 in 4...V6 has to be less...

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
Hey everyone, I'm currently looking at upgrading the VS to a VX S...

I've found a black manual one and I am seriously considering it.
Just out of interest I was wondering if anyone knows the amount of manual VX's made, especially S-pack's...I've tried searching build numbers on google, but there isn't anything good.

Any help would be great, cheers guys.

Bloody grab it mate - very rare manual in black - **** hot :)

I have a VX S manual - I was told by breakdown service guys that they make 1 manual out of 500 automatics in the factory

JoshsVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec S2
car sounds awesome, any manual in black is one sexy car :thumbsup: especially the VX (or am i bias :D )
neways, wats the asking price for it? just outa curiousity

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
he said he had 15990 on it, now it just says make an offer...looks nice except for a few nasty scratches, dont really worry me though, the important part is that its a black V6 in manual...and scratches can be fixed, whether its a good detail job or full respray.

the rear doors look like they have taken a open door each right near the handles, no paint marks just looks like small pressure dents...the exterior isnt perfect but the drive train is and interior only needs a few things and my sound system from the VS...

any other number figures?

JoshsVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec S2
hrm 15999 is not bad for a VX S black manual.. <drawls>
do u no how much k's its got on the clock? id definately try talk him down if its got those dents, use em as negotiating power

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
its got about 130k on the clock...and for some reason the radio/cd player is taken out...i think i have a fair bit of bargaining power...

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
its got about 130k on the clock...and for some reason the radio/cd player is taken out...i think i have a fair bit of bargaining power...

use the bargaining power as much as you can. what year is the car? 16k is way to much for a vx that is ruff around the edges. ive been looking around for a vx s pac too. i found a nice one that was supercharged but it was that gold colour which i dont like i think that cost 13k and that had 99k on the clock

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
i think that that is quite a high price for that VX.... definatly negotiating power.... you see the problem is that when there is a decent VX S manual up for sale it gets snaped up within 24 hours.... before i bought my car i did a great deal of enquiries... i called people with decent ones at a good price and good kms and they usually say sold in a couple of days... i missed out on a black one that was getting sold. the asking price was 14,990 and he said he sold it for 13,500. missed out hardcore.. he said he posted the car and sold it in half a day.... so i bought my car with in one day of it hitting the market aswell. it is a red VX S series 2 manual standard with minor scratches that can be fixed. got it for 14,600 with 85,000 kms on it.