Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX manual S-pack

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
hey guys cheers for the info...hopefully it hasnt run away yet...might call em tomoz arvo after work...we found out insurance cost and **** for it, considering i'm a p-plater its pretty good price. and it helps that i havent stacked in the year ive been driving...

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Nah leather was an option... I got a 2002 VXII S and its got cloth interior... :(

that sux! still a nice car though. but with leather it would be that little bit nicer. who would pay like over 30k for a car and not pay the extra 1k or however much it is for the leather. knob heads

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
I just bought a VXII Silver S pac. It has 146 on the clock. Unfortunately its an auto, but I got it got $11k. Wasnt worth the extra 3k+ for manual. Im extremely happy with it.

nice car - 18 or 19" wheels?

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
that sux! still a nice car though. but with leather it would be that little bit nicer. who would pay like over 30k for a car and not pay the extra 1k or however much it is for the leather. knob heads

from memory when I got my VX back in 2001 - the leather option was more than $1000 - try $3000 or more - that's why I did not get it at the time - now days cars with leather option is cheap $1500 plus

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
-- yeah I was told the same thing - who told this?

a salesman at a holden dealer told me that they only make 1 manual out of every 500 commodores, and if you find one to grab it!

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
The wheels are 18". They didnt come with the car. Got it standard. I got the wheels off ebay, $1400 delivered with tyres, centrecaps, nuts and locknuts.

y-b-jls-4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S

Attachments

• SP_A0087.jpg
    SP_A0087.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 228

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Lucky son of a....!

lol

y-b-jls-4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S
Lucky son of a....!

lol

lolz hehehe ye pretty happy with it but the only thing thats a hassle is what to use to clean it and what to use for the odour as I haven't cleaned it since I got it. In the owners guide it says warm water with some soap. Any idea on products to buy ?

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
ASSH*LE!! lol. So so jealous.