Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX manual S-pack

y-b-jls-4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S
I bought my vx in late January this year. Its a 2002 model series 2 vx spack, 5 speed manual, black, factory leather interior, full service history since new, one owner, no dents or anything what so ever and 76000k's on the clock I got it for $16800

y-b-jls-4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S
that is a bargain.... leather hay... good one...

Ye thanks mate appreciate it. Being a manual it took me ages to find it leather was a bonus, I'am sure you would know what I'am talking about.
I personally think that VT,VX or even a VY spack in manual or auto for s/c are the best cars to buy for a p plater on a budget specially in Victoria anyway. I mean they are quick, got the looks of an SS, can get insurance without a problem and never get hassled by the boys in blue. :w00t:

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
do all the vx s pacs have leather?

tara1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII S-Pack commodore
I've got a vx s-pack, white, manual, full service history and leather interior, immaculate condiiton for $17000, only 80000kms, best buy I ever made, the car runs like a dream and no probs as yet! I was told as well that Holden only make one manual commodore out of every 500 made......

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
do all the vx s pacs have leather?

Nah leather was an option... I got a 2002 VXII S and its got cloth interior... :(

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
I've got a vx s-pack, white, manual, full service history and leather interior, immaculate condiiton for $17000, only 80000kms, best buy I ever made, the car runs like a dream and no probs as yet!e......I was told as well that Holden only make one manual commodore out of every 500 made

-- yeah I was told the same thing - who told this?

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
I just bought a VXII Silver S pac. It has 146 on the clock. Unfortunately its an auto, but I got it got $11k. Wasnt worth the extra 3k+ for manual. Im extremely happy with it.

Attachments

• Wheels2.jpg
    Wheels2.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 742