Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VXDIAG VCX Nano Advice / help

1337user

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Sportswagon - VE SV6 Sedan
I have Attempted everything i can possibly think of trying from all the different things that are listed on 100 forums.
I can use the VCX Nano and it connects to tech2win and my car perfectly fine.
- i do ECU check
- Immobiliser, SDM, IPC are not found
- Attempted the set SDM code to ECU as suggested on another forum - was unable to set as needed approval from TIS.
I have GlobalTis installed - But either A: have no idea what im doing (very possible)
B: tech2win isnt talking to GlobalTis
C: I have no idea what im doing
Now im thinking its either A or C..

I live in Thomastown Vic.
Is there anyone down here that has managed to get it running for their VE SDM ( SRS airbag etc.)
Please for the love of all that is holy and to that of the undead HELPETH ME!!!!

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
can that tool read other modules beside ecu/pcm
or is it a basic code reader

1337user

Reaction score
Members Ride
it connects via tech2win and global tis - which globaltis is the holden stuff to do the sps programming
Its just the information on teh net to set them up is very sparce and more so for holdens.
So its meant to work - i just not 100% sure what program / how to connect it / how to register it properly for holden(the software)
So was hoping someone had done it before - already setup could run me through / provide correct setup and bam away i go.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Have you tried talking to VXDiag for suppport?

There's a couple of articles on VXDiagShop which may help, they're largely for VFs with GDS2 but have a pretty detailed section about licensing and setup which may be useful: http://blog.vxdiagshop.com/?s=commodore

There's also a fair few articles about SPS and some TIS setup.

1337user

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have you tried talking to VXDiag for suppport?

There's a couple of articles on VXDiagShop which may help, they're largely for VFs with GDS2 but have a pretty detailed section about licensing and setup which may be useful: http://blog.vxdiagshop.com/?s=commodore
Thanks for the reply- I have already emailed their Technical Support staff directly to get the required software Not the shop - the actual manufactor of the device. I asked about this and yeah they had no idea - i think if USA or Europe car etc they might be able to assist better but holden/fords seem to get stuffed around with software

As per my OP - its to do with me setting up the actual globaltis program itself - all i find online is SAAB activators hence asking as someone might have a holden AUS or VAUXhaull activation for it then i think it might work.

As its only VE it can do offline SPS - there is cracked software to do this but yeah as above only got it for saab and when i hit things it shows same screen again wont actually enter into the program - so im unsure why that is etc.

VF is only online SPS via ACdelco subs
This was main reason i got the device - work on the VE im doing to sell - and my daily VF wagon

Axel77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I have Attempted everything i can possibly think of trying from all the different things that are listed on 100 forums.
I can use the VCX Nano and it connects to tech2win and my car perfectly fine.
- i do ECU check
- Immobiliser, SDM, IPC are not found
- Attempted the set SDM code to ECU as suggested on another forum - was unable to set as needed approval from TIS.
I have GlobalTis installed - But either A: have no idea what im doing (very possible)
B: tech2win isnt talking to GlobalTis
C: I have no idea what im doing
Now im thinking its either A or C..

I live in Thomastown Vic.
Is there anyone down here that has managed to get it running for their VE SDM ( SRS airbag etc.)
Please for the love of all that is holy and to that of the undead HELPETH ME!!!!
Hey did you have any luck getting the vcx nano tech2win to read immobiliser , sdm ect?